Protocol for responsible training during the coronavirus outbreak
Voorschoten, June 1, 2020
After a period when training was prohibited due to the coronavirus outbreak, from April 29, children and young people can train again together in the open air under supervision.
We have permission from the municipality of Voorschoten and Wassenaar to resume training for our Tags, Turvens, Benjis, Minis, Cubs and Juniors, taking into account the applicable rules. Read more about our temporary training locations.
Rugby Nederland has drawn up a protocol for organizing joint training activities for rugby sport within the applicable regulations relating to the fight against the corona virus. As organizer and supervisor of these training sessions, BSN Rugby Club is responsible for the sports activities themselves and for maintaining the protocol.
On this page parents, players, coaches and other people involved can find information about the measures and rules that apply.
Safety and hygiene rules for everyone
We urgently ask everybody to act on the following measures:
- applies to everything: using common sense comes first;
- stay at home if you have any of the following (also mild!) symptoms: colds, cough, shortness of breath or fever;
- stay at home if someone in your household has a fever (from 38 ° C) and / or shortness of breath.
- If everyone has no complaints for 24 hours, you can let your child exercise again and go outside;
- stay at home if someone in your household has tested positive for the new coronavirus (COVID-19). Since you can still get sick up to 14 days after the last contact with this person, you stay home remain for up to 14 days after the last contact;
- keep 1.5 meters (two arm lengths) away from any other person outside your household (exception for players up to and including 18 years old);
- cough and sneeze in your elbow and use tissue paper;
- go to the toilet at home before you visit training;
- wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at home before you visit training;
- wash your hands with soap and water before and after visiting the sports location;
- shower at home and not at the sports location;
- avoid touching your face;
- do not shake hands;
- arrive at the sport location no earlier than 10 minutes before the sport activity and go home immediately afterwards.
If you have any questions, please contact the coach of the team you are involved in. Are you not yet involved in the BSN Rugby Club and would you like more information? Please send an email to email@example.com.